Facebook Page Feed
- needs to be checked for accuracy: what are good site/sources for each of these cases
- Atheism is not inherently nihilistic; religion is.
- Why do Christians demand tax exempt status despite the parable of “give unto Caesar”? I mean someone literally asks Jesus if they should pay their taxes and he says, “Yeah, pay your taxes,”
- Andrew Yang confirmed to be on the debate stage
- Correct me if I'm wrong: I believe slavery seems to be the foundation of Christianity (and Judaism). The ideal man is a slave to God by his own volition.
- YouTube Just Demonetized Anti-Vax Channels -- After advertisers complained about programmatic ad placements on anti-vax videos, YouTube removed ads on videos that advocate against vaccination.
- Wife Prayed Instead of Reporting Husband’s Rape of Children
- Catholic Church in a nutshell
- [Rabbinics] Daniel Boyarin refers to a "midrash of lies" almost as if this is a known category of interpretation or even a translated phrase, and mentions "[t]he Rabbis well recognized that their own methods of hermeneutic could be used to achieve 'false' results." Any idea what he's referring to?