What happens to a psychic when they lose their super powers? How can you tell when it happens?...Read More
Category: pam ragland
Pam Ragland is legitimately surprised that there is such a thing as vaccines for canines in another shady fearmongering post, railing against the “madness” that never ends. The madness that Ragland rails...Read More
Self described quantum psychic and anti-vaxxer Pam Ragland never misses an opportunity to make distortions or outright ludicrous claims for shameless self-promotion. The passing of Frances Oldham Kelsey on August 7th, 2015 will...Read More
As the grim anniversary of Terry Smith Jr’s murder passes, Pam Ragland yet again takes the shameful opportunity to exploit the horrifying tragedy. In the Facebook post, Ragland shares a link to a preview video of an...Read More
With the news of the devastating 7.8 earthquake in Nepal, Pam Ragland offers her sage advice to her followers… to think warm energy and prayers… because that’s what the Nepalese people need right now! Does...Read More
This is not very surprising at all. Psychic Pam Ragland took a moment to defend good ole Doc Oz after he was called out by physicians that want him removed Columbia University faculty. “Dr. Oz has repeatedly shown disdain...Read More
Pam Ragland’s blog and all of her posts going back a decade have vanished into quantum-thin air. The second chapter of my review of Thought Shifting chronicles all of Pam Ragland’s claims of incredible healing...Read More
In the previous chapter, we learned about all the incredibly wonderful things Pam Ragland’s Quantum Thought Shifting can ‘effortlessly’ accomplish. Thought Shifting can literally do almost anything from...Read More
Vaccinate yourselves against the anti-vaxxers Not even a single mention of Quantum Thought Shifting in sight either! Anti-Vaxxers like Pam Ragland are completely responsible for the resurgence of Mumps and Whooping Cough...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- My youth pastor is doing an apologetics program and he said something that made me laugh so hard
- Yossoff attacks a war veteran for suggesting he doesn't care about people exercising their right to protest...
- In light of recent events
- Here's a way to combat SovCitz. If they are filming to post YouTube ...
- Everytime I see America talk about their flag it begins to sound like a religion.
- I haven't yet heard a good counter to this rebuttal of the fine tuning argument.
- Science-denier Trump surprised by super-hurricanes predicted by science
- Why does it feel like people on the internet have serious problems with reading comprehension or basic logic?
- Fox host: NFL players must stand for anthem because this is ‘least racist country in history of humankind’
- What is the theory on how the author of Book of Revelation associated correlated the Greek word for "beast" (θηρίον) written in Hebrew gematria with Nero's name in Greek form (Neron Caesar)?