Pam Ragland is legitimately surprised that there is such a thing as vaccines for canines in another shady fearmongering post, railing against the “madness” that never ends. The madness that Ragland rails against is...Read More
Self described quantum psychic and anti-vaxxer Pam Ragland never misses an opportunity to make distortions or outright ludicrous claims for shameless self-promotion. The passing of Frances Oldham Kelsey on August 7th, 2015 will...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- Do any reconstructions of the historical Jesus take the Apocalypse of John into account?
- Eddie Izzard take on Noah's Ark
- If you oppose adultery, what's your justification for that position?
- The actual GOP policy on climate change seems to be "Sure, you can study it and yes, humans are responsible, just don't make any policy proposals based on your data"
- The Wright Stuff De-Kleined
- Debunk This: My weird experience
- A piece of this morning's sermon
- What are the best charity orgs for atheist and gay teens seeking help?
- Mod stickies article that proves (in the second paragraph) Trump's "deep state spy" is a lifelong Republican operative. Arcon doesn't read article.
- 'Roll up your sleeves': at a dark time for US unions, this woman sees hope