Pam Ragland is legitimately surprised that there is such a thing as vaccines for canines in another shady fearmongering post, railing against the “madness” that never ends. The madness that Ragland rails...Read More
Self described quantum psychic and anti-vaxxer Pam Ragland never misses an opportunity to make distortions or outright ludicrous claims for shameless self-promotion. The passing of Frances Oldham Kelsey on August 7th, 2015 will...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- What explanation best fits the facts surrounding Jesus' resurrection?
- The Bible just won't make any sense to ya
- YouTuber Van Balion shows us some of the “best” comments he’s received from FMOTL fools and SovCit bullshitters
- Invitation to Debate Atheism Live
- Always hated that "my way or the highway" mentality
- B.o.B has started a GoFundMe to prove the Earth is flat, Finally we can all see the TRUTH!
- No man knows the day and the hour, but.....
- Hyderabad's chief Sharia magistrate arrested in child bride ring
- Ben Shapiro: "If you're a smart person starting from the wrong principles, you can reason your way into virtually anything". Would love it if Sam explicitly raised this point with Ben in their upcoming podcast - maybe it would prompt Ben to reflect on his religious certitude.
- FAQ: This Sub Needs You!