Pam Ragland is legitimately surprised that there is such a thing as vaccines for canines in another shady fearmongering post, railing against the “madness” that never ends. The madness that Ragland rails against is...Read More
Self described quantum psychic and anti-vaxxer Pam Ragland never misses an opportunity to make distortions or outright ludicrous claims for shameless self-promotion. The passing of Frances Oldham Kelsey on August 7th, 2015 will...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- Thank you god....
- Flat earthers gonna flat earth. (Poor kid)
- How can you teach a man to fish, if you've killed a fish?
- Why do we see possible acceptance of/ complacency for Pedophilia in the Church?
- If a drug dealer uses a car to commit a crime, the car is taken by the police and sold by bid. If a church is used in the commission of a crime, I believe the building and all assets should be seized by the government and sold...
- Student Journalists SILENCED by Conservative/Christian University President Over Criticism of President Trump
- The Battle of Before and After
- It's not uncommon to hear someone say that 'everything happens for a reason' or that something that happened was 'meant to be.' Now, researchers have found that this kind of teleological thinking is linked to two seemingly unrelated beliefs: creationism and conspiracy theories
- Debunking polio anti vax
- Am I being detained? How to avoid ANY ARREST by watching this informational video.