Pam Ragland is legitimately surprised that there is such a thing as vaccines for canines in another shady fearmongering post, railing against the “madness” that never ends. The madness that Ragland rails...Read More
Self described quantum psychic and anti-vaxxer Pam Ragland never misses an opportunity to make distortions or outright ludicrous claims for shameless self-promotion. The passing of Frances Oldham Kelsey on August 7th, 2015 will...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- What happens when we die?
- Plato's Error? || Philosophers & Cognitive Errors
- Former employee sues Dave Ramsey’s company for alleged religious discrimination, ‘cult-like’ atmosphere | The lawsuit claims employees have to submit to Ramsey as a spiritual leader and agree with his views on COVID-19, with no questions allowed.
- Fauci: Republican vaccine deniers are hurting efforts to lift Covid restrictions
- Sorry, I gotta work
- Alex Jones’s Podcasting Hecklers Face Their Foil’s Downward Slide: Dan Friesen and Jordan Holmes turned their Infowars-skewering podcast into a business. In the post-Trump era, they’re documenting Mr. Jones’s reckoning
- Sitting in Sunday Service absolutely pissed right now
- Mental Gymnastics at it's finest!
- Prayer is ineffective, harmful and makes God look bad.
- How the Serpent Became Satan: "The noun satan, Hebrew for “adversary” or “accuser,” occurs nine times in the Hebrew Bible: five times to describe a human military, political or legal opponent, and four times with reference to a divine being."