Pam Ragland is legitimately surprised that there is such a thing as vaccines for canines in another shady fearmongering post, railing against the “madness” that never ends. The madness that Ragland rails...Read More
Self described quantum psychic and anti-vaxxer Pam Ragland never misses an opportunity to make distortions or outright ludicrous claims for shameless self-promotion. The passing of Frances Oldham Kelsey on August 7th, 2015 will...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- The False Promise of Fish Oil Supplements
- In A Materialistic Universe, is Death Actually the "End?"
- Debunk This: Amazon wildfire
- Finally came out (kinda. )
- Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Joinder
- Well that’s *clearly* taken out of context.
- Is this legit?
- There is no reason to force your beliefs on others. There is no reason to argue endlessly. The world would be a much less hateful place if members of various religions stopped trying to constantly prove their religion as “right” or “true”.
- Idiots from Arcon take the Babylon Bee seriously, so snopes fact checks it. Then these same idiots act like they successfully trolled snopes
- Trump Has Told Friends That Gutting Medicare Could Be a Fun “Second-Term Project”