Pam Ragland is legitimately surprised that there is such a thing as vaccines for canines in another shady fearmongering post, railing against the “madness” that never ends. The madness that Ragland rails against is...Read More
Self described quantum psychic and anti-vaxxer Pam Ragland never misses an opportunity to make distortions or outright ludicrous claims for shameless self-promotion. The passing of Frances Oldham Kelsey on August 7th, 2015 will...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- Who are some respected Eastern Orthodox academics?
- California CO2 emission restrictions prevented prescribed burns on forests which led to bigger recent wildfires?
- Debunk This: Shining Orb on live News
- Sovereign Citizen Says He Is No Longer Under The Jurisdiction Of The U.S Judicial System
- How One Journalist’s Death Provoked a Backlash That Thousands Dead in Yemen Did Not
- The Trump administration knows the planet is going to boil. It doesn't care
- Debunk This: What is happening in this video?
- An encouraging trend I noticed as someone that grew up in a conservative religious small town.
- What do you do when you can never forget 9/11 but have to love you some violent Saudi muslim theocracy anyway? WHATABOUT BENGHAAAZII? Even arcon's mushy, amoral troll-brains can't quite get on board with this one.
- For Christians: what evidence, phenomena, events and/or experiences do you feel show that there exists a life after death?