Pam Ragland is legitimately surprised that there is such a thing as vaccines for canines in another shady fearmongering post, railing against the “madness” that never ends. The madness that Ragland rails...Read More
Self described quantum psychic and anti-vaxxer Pam Ragland never misses an opportunity to make distortions or outright ludicrous claims for shameless self-promotion. The passing of Frances Oldham Kelsey on August 7th, 2015 will...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- My youth pastor is doing an apologetics program and he said something that made me laugh so hard
- Yossoff attacks a war veteran for suggesting he doesn't care about people exercising their right to protest...
- In light of recent events
- Here's a way to combat SovCitz. If they are filming to post YouTube ...
- Everytime I see America talk about their flag it begins to sound like a religion.
- I haven't yet heard a good counter to this rebuttal of the fine tuning argument.
- Science-denier Trump surprised by super-hurricanes predicted by science
- Why does it feel like people on the internet have serious problems with reading comprehension or basic logic?
- Fox host: NFL players must stand for anthem because this is ‘least racist country in history of humankind’
- What is the theory on how the author of Book of Revelation associated correlated the Greek word for "beast" (θηρίον) written in Hebrew gematria with Nero's name in Greek form (Neron Caesar)?