enlargeFull resolution is 2048×1150.Read More
The Ku Klux Klan recently promised to use lethal force against protestors in Ferguson, Missouri. Anonymous has responded by declaring an all out war on the KKK by hijacking their Twitter account, DDOSing several of their...Read More
The Freedom from Religion Foundation and the ACLU of Ohio announced that the public school district in Jackson, Ohio has agreed to permanently remove the portrait of Jesus that stood above the main entrance to the Jackson Middle...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- The False Promise of Fish Oil Supplements
- In A Materialistic Universe, is Death Actually the "End?"
- Debunk This: Amazon wildfire
- Finally came out (kinda. )
- Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Joinder
- Well that’s *clearly* taken out of context.
- Is this legit?
- There is no reason to force your beliefs on others. There is no reason to argue endlessly. The world would be a much less hateful place if members of various religions stopped trying to constantly prove their religion as “right” or “true”.
- Idiots from Arcon take the Babylon Bee seriously, so snopes fact checks it. Then these same idiots act like they successfully trolled snopes
- Trump Has Told Friends That Gutting Medicare Could Be a Fun “Second-Term Project”