The Riverside County sheriff’s department announced the arrest a suspect of the Coachella...Read More
A recent article at Buzzpo.com got my attention with the unbelievable headline: Gays Throw Human Feces at Christians, Wipe Anuses With Pages of Bible The article details a protest in Germany concerning new “sexual...Read More
View post on imgur.com This was the top post on the front page of Reddit last night. There was a follow-up image that followed a short time later. Someone nearly pulled a gun on the guy and an officer stepped in. Not only does...Read More
Christian Parents Post That Traffic Accident Killed Their Son. Scheduled Tumblr post reveals Transgender Suicide
This is absolutely gut-wrenching. Carla Wood Alcorn posted to Facebook that her 16 year old son, Joshua Ryan Alcorn “went home to heaven this morning” after being hit and killed by a truck. ...Read More
The Ku Klux Klan recently promised to use lethal force against protestors in Ferguson, Missouri. Anonymous has responded by declaring an all out war on the KKK by hijacking their Twitter account, DDOSing several of their...Read More
Phil Robertson took a break from his usual bigoted ass-hattery to remind everyone of his stunning depths of ignorance by saying ISIS militants should either convert or die. Religion. Not even...Read More
Watch as Craig Cobb, the white supremacist idiot behind an effort to turn a North Dakota town into a ‘white enclave’ and claims that ‘racism is my religion’, discovered that he is not 100% white. . ...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- What explanation best fits the facts surrounding Jesus' resurrection?
- The Bible just won't make any sense to ya
- YouTuber Van Balion shows us some of the “best” comments he’s received from FMOTL fools and SovCit bullshitters
- Invitation to Debate Atheism Live
- Always hated that "my way or the highway" mentality
- B.o.B has started a GoFundMe to prove the Earth is flat, Finally we can all see the TRUTH!
- No man knows the day and the hour, but.....
- Hyderabad's chief Sharia magistrate arrested in child bride ring
- Ben Shapiro: "If you're a smart person starting from the wrong principles, you can reason your way into virtually anything". Would love it if Sam explicitly raised this point with Ben in their upcoming podcast - maybe it would prompt Ben to reflect on his religious certitude.
- FAQ: This Sub Needs You!