Some restrictions...Read More
Mennonite Christians Richard and Betty Odgaard plan to spread the loving word of their God by placing 1,000 anti-gay billboards across the United States. The first billboard apparently went up outside Durant, Oklahoma in July....Read More
A recent article at Buzzpo.com got my attention with the unbelievable headline: Gays Throw Human Feces at Christians, Wipe Anuses With Pages of Bible The article details a protest in Germany concerning new “sexual...Read More
Christian Parents Post That Traffic Accident Killed Their Son. Scheduled Tumblr post reveals Transgender Suicide
This is absolutely gut-wrenching. Carla Wood Alcorn posted to Facebook that her 16 year old son, Joshua Ryan Alcorn “went home to heaven this morning” after being hit and killed by a truck. ...Read More
[via reddit] The website that this crap comes from can be viewed at: http://catholicplanet.com/women/roles.htm An awesome friend of mine pointed out that the owner of Catholic Planet is perceived by other Catholics as a...Read More
So this happened at the end of the Gay Pride Parade in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The douchebags from the Westboro Baptist hate group decided to block the parade revelers with their typical idiocy. The parade crowd decided to...Read More
The Supreme Court of the United States has finally given their decisions on the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act and the 2008 California’s Prop 8. In a 5-4 decision ruled a key part of DOMA is unconstitutional, which denied...Read More
An ex-gay counselor, Rev. Ryan J. Muehlhauser, has been arrested for EIGHT felony counts of fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct against two young men over a period of two years. Muehlhauser is also connected to anti-gay...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- Is there a reason why everything on the front page is full of downvotes?
- Clearly that's the reason
- Paul's "sexual immorality"... what is it?
- Is the Nag Hammadi collection considered cannon to Christianity? I appreciate any info on the subject.
- A university in Alabama gives up a $3 million annual donation rather than destroy its LGBT students group.
- How do you label arguments for the existence of God as weak?
- A really good experience with christians
- Is it against the law for the president to throw a reporter out? Courts have held that government press conferences are “public fora,” open to the media.
- Majority Of National Park Service Board Resigns Citing Administration Indifference: The Department of the Interior "showed no interest in learning about or continuing to use the forward-thinking agenda of science, the effect of climate change, protections of the ecosystems, education."
- Klinghardt's new synoptic solution - scholarly response