Some restrictions apply.Read More
Mennonite Christians Richard and Betty Odgaard plan to spread the loving word of their God by placing 1,000 anti-gay billboards across the United States. The first billboard apparently went up outside Durant, Oklahoma in July....Read More
A recent article at Buzzpo.com got my attention with the unbelievable headline: Gays Throw Human Feces at Christians, Wipe Anuses With Pages of Bible The article details a protest in Germany concerning new “sexual...Read More
Christian Parents Post That Traffic Accident Killed Their Son. Scheduled Tumblr post reveals Transgender Suicide
This is absolutely gut-wrenching. Carla Wood Alcorn posted to Facebook that her 16 year old son, Joshua Ryan Alcorn “went home to heaven this morning” after being hit and killed by a truck. ...Read More
[via reddit] The website that this crap comes from can be viewed at: http://catholicplanet.com/women/roles.htm An awesome friend of mine pointed out that the owner of Catholic Planet is perceived by other Catholics as a...Read More
So this happened at the end of the Gay Pride Parade in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The douchebags from the Westboro Baptist hate group decided to block the parade revelers with their typical idiocy. The parade crowd decided to...Read More
The Supreme Court of the United States has finally given their decisions on the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act and the 2008 California’s Prop 8. In a 5-4 decision ruled a key part of DOMA is unconstitutional, which denied...Read More
An ex-gay counselor, Rev. Ryan J. Muehlhauser, has been arrested for EIGHT felony counts of fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct against two young men over a period of two years. Muehlhauser is also connected to anti-gay...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- New from TheraminTrees (23:15 min)
- Why is there a pattern in the Gospels of Jesus healing individuals and then telling them to keep quiet about it?
- Weekly 'Ask an Atheist' Thread - May 22, 2019
- Parents are poisoning their children with bleach to 'cure' autism: Private Facebook groups urge parents to poison autistic kids with chlorine dioxide to “cure” them. Moms are going undercover to fight back
- Harriet Tubman $20 bill no longer coming in 2020, Mnuchin says: The Harriet Tubman $20 bill was intended to be unveiled as part of next year's 100th anniversary of women's right to vote
- Sam Harris on Twitter: "[Milkshake attacks] are mock assassinations (whether the perpetrators know it or not). Pies, milkshakes, glitter, etc. reveal unavoidable weaknesses in the security of their targets and advertise their vulnerability to the whole world. The result is worse than it appears."
- How many timee do these people need to be reminded of this?
- The “Common Law Court” doesn’t help this FMOTL fool
- Most "miracles" and fulfilled prayers performed by pastors are a result of statistical flukes and confirmation bias.
- Suddenly, for some unknown reason I can't put my finger on, Arcon now opposes prayer in school