Spotted these pathetic individuals in Hiram, Georgia camped out on the grass under a few canopies at Express Oil. There were about three of these guys lounging around on lawn chairs or sitting on their ice chests. At first I...Read More
3/31 Update – Gordo has been removed from the house health, insurance, and environment committee after his comments last week. He still remains on the house local government committee. [via FriendlyAtheist] A woman in...Read More
Just days after telling the world not to make fun of believers, terrorism apologist Pope Frances announces his intention to elevate Father Junipero Serra to sainthood. Father Serra was the 18th century Spanish Franciscan priest...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Twitter
- The New Testament directly states god judges men based on actions, not religion
- A Christian school sued over Michigan's mask mandate. Officials just shut it down. County officials say Libertas Christian School has a COVID-19 “outbreak” and refuses to follow state & local guidelines. Clearly it needs to be repeated: believing in fairy tales doesn't mean rules don't apply to you.
- Brothers, don't let the Jews fool you.
- Why doesn't Paul mention the miracles of Jesus? Could this mean the legend of a miracle-working Jesus is a late 1st century invention?
- Why does God hate gay people for engaging in consensual relationships, but condone so much slavery and rape in the Bible? It seems like his moral compass is exactly that of the leaders of the culture he “led”
- Debunk This: Saturn symbolism in pop culture
- God is only possible paradigm for reality
- There's a very good chance Donald Trump himself just committed voter fraud in Florida, using his private golf club address as his residence.
- This was originally going to be a 5 screenshot post but keeping track of all the participants and colors on mobile is too much.