Spotted these pathetic individuals in Hiram, Georgia camped out on the grass under a few canopies at Express Oil. There were about three of these guys lounging around on lawn chairs or sitting on their ice chests. At first I...Read More
3/31 Update – Gordo has been removed from the house health, insurance, and environment committee after his comments last week. He still remains on the house local government committee. [via FriendlyAtheist] A woman in...Read More
Just days after telling the world not to make fun of believers, terrorism apologist Pope Frances announces his intention to elevate Father Junipero Serra to sainthood. Father Serra was the 18th century Spanish Franciscan priest...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- Solid Stepping Stones Nov 19 "One-A-Day Gos-pill Day"
- Debunk This: It's too unlikely for life to arise naturally to assume naturalism as opposed to creationism
- Flake on hot mic: GOP 'toast' if we become the party of Trump, Moore
- New rule: This is not a sub for posting complaints about other subs.
- Atheism and Dogma
- It's so great to not have to go to church anymore
- The Prep School Tax Break, [According to] Republican policymakers .. a big point of the exercise is to help the middle class. So how best to explain a possible tax break of more than $30,000 per child for wealthy families who send their kids to private school?
- Arcon: "nice when celebrities stay apolitical. Don't care R or D, politics being forced into every aspect of life gets old." Also arcon: Literally elected a hollywood celebrity, worships any celebrity they agree with
- Against Conspiracy Theories - Forget JFK plots and 9/11 "truth." What elites do out in the open gives us enough to be outraged about.
- Apple's diversity chief out after outcry