Spotted these pathetic individuals in Hiram, Georgia camped out on the grass under a few canopies at Express Oil. There were about three of these guys lounging around on lawn chairs or sitting on their ice chests. At first I...Read More
3/31 Update – Gordo has been removed from the house health, insurance, and environment committee after his comments last week. He still remains on the house local government committee. [via FriendlyAtheist] A woman in...Read More
Just days after telling the world not to make fun of believers, terrorism apologist Pope Frances announces his intention to elevate Father Junipero Serra to sainthood. Father Serra was the 18th century Spanish Franciscan priest...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- Does the Gospel of Mark's empty tomb signify Jesus's translation (or apotheosis) instead of his Resurrection?
- The Right’s Lost Generation: Gen. Z
- I'm sick of condescending Christians and their futile attemps to lure me back into Christianity
- Access was given to "visitors" to the Capitol on Jan 5th - despite restrictions since March 2020
- The Atrocity of Slavery in the Old Testament: A Condemnation
- Debunk this: a long video describing alleged problems with the Covid Vaccine, and eventually claiming Big Tech wants to control us all through vaccines and take away our humanity
- It’s time to raise the cost of spreading conspiracy theories
- How do you respond to the argument that God must exist as a non-contingent being because without him there would be infinite regress - Aquinas five ways argument from contingency essentially.
- Aussie Sovcit has discovered one weird trick to keep police and debt collectors at bay
- Texas megachurch pastor sent to prison for fraud scheme