A recent article at Buzzpo.com got my attention with the unbelievable headline: Gays Throw Human Feces at Christians, Wipe Anuses With Pages of Bible The article details a protest in Germany concerning new “sexual...Read More
As the grim anniversary of Terry Smith Jr’s murder passes, Pam Ragland yet again takes the shameful opportunity to exploit the horrifying tragedy. In the Facebook post, Ragland shares a link to a preview video of an...Read More
Very disturbing statistics from the Child Evangelism Fellowship on their efforts to force indoctrination on unprepared minds. … it had shared the gospel of Jesus Christ through their teaching ministries with...Read More
The Vatican continues to march ahead with the canonization of Junipero Serra, marginalize the brutal history of the man’s actions, and dismiss the sharp criticism from Native American Indians. With impending sainthood on...Read More
Ahmad Henry Osman worked at the Indo Chinese Islamic Center in Santa Ana, California. Prosecutors are accusing him of molesting three girls, ages 6, 7, and 9, who he met at the center. Osman is charged with two felony counts...Read More
3/31 Update – Gordo has been removed from the house health, insurance, and environment committee after his comments last week. He still remains on the house local government committee. [via FriendlyAtheist] A woman in...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- I am just recently turned atheist and was surprised at how illogical christianity was and how I was oblivious to it.
- My new favourite comedian power couple.
- the Bible implies suffering is a good thing to God
- I have a confession to make. I took the money I was going to tithe to the church and gave to Planned Parenthood.
- Los Angeles mandates $5 per hour "hazard pay" raise for grocery and drugstore workers
- The absolutely terrifying things some people have in their head.
- When I saw this, I thought of the wonderful and supportive people on this sub ...
- Song of the Sea Question
- Lancaster County youth pastor charged with possessing, distributing child pornography
- "Nearly all House Republicans said the bill infringed on their religious freedom and voted against it.". How is it acceptable for the people that run the country to openly admit that their religious beliefs encourage them to discriminate ?