A recent article at Buzzpo.com got my attention with the unbelievable headline: Gays Throw Human Feces at Christians, Wipe Anuses With Pages of Bible The article details a protest in Germany concerning new “sexual...Read More
As the grim anniversary of Terry Smith Jr’s murder passes, Pam Ragland yet again takes the shameful opportunity to exploit the horrifying tragedy. In the Facebook post, Ragland shares a link to a preview video of an...Read More
Very disturbing statistics from the Child Evangelism Fellowship on their efforts to force indoctrination on unprepared minds. … it had shared the gospel of Jesus Christ through their teaching ministries with...Read More
The Vatican continues to march ahead with the canonization of Junipero Serra, marginalize the brutal history of the man’s actions, and dismiss the sharp criticism from Native American Indians. With impending sainthood on...Read More
Ahmad Henry Osman worked at the Indo Chinese Islamic Center in Santa Ana, California. Prosecutors are accusing him of molesting three girls, ages 6, 7, and 9, who he met at the center. Osman is charged with two felony counts...Read More
3/31 Update – Gordo has been removed from the house health, insurance, and environment committee after his comments last week. He still remains on the house local government committee. [via FriendlyAtheist] A woman in...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- The False Promise of Fish Oil Supplements
- In A Materialistic Universe, is Death Actually the "End?"
- Debunk This: Amazon wildfire
- Finally came out (kinda. )
- Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Joinder
- Well that’s *clearly* taken out of context.
- Is this legit?
- There is no reason to force your beliefs on others. There is no reason to argue endlessly. The world would be a much less hateful place if members of various religions stopped trying to constantly prove their religion as “right” or “true”.
- Idiots from Arcon take the Babylon Bee seriously, so snopes fact checks it. Then these same idiots act like they successfully trolled snopes
- Trump Has Told Friends That Gutting Medicare Could Be a Fun “Second-Term Project”