A recent article at Buzzpo.com got my attention with the unbelievable headline: Gays Throw Human Feces at Christians, Wipe Anuses With Pages of Bible The article details a protest in Germany concerning new “sexual...Read More
As the grim anniversary of Terry Smith Jr’s murder passes, Pam Ragland yet again takes the shameful opportunity to exploit the horrifying tragedy. In the Facebook post, Ragland shares a link to a preview video of an...Read More
Very disturbing statistics from the Child Evangelism Fellowship on their efforts to force indoctrination on unprepared minds. … it had shared the gospel of Jesus Christ through their teaching ministries with...Read More
The Vatican continues to march ahead with the canonization of Junipero Serra, marginalize the brutal history of the man’s actions, and dismiss the sharp criticism from Native American Indians. With impending sainthood on...Read More
Ahmad Henry Osman worked at the Indo Chinese Islamic Center in Santa Ana, California. Prosecutors are accusing him of molesting three girls, ages 6, 7, and 9, who he met at the center. Osman is charged with two felony counts...Read More
3/31 Update – Gordo has been removed from the house health, insurance, and environment committee after his comments last week. He still remains on the house local government committee. [via FriendlyAtheist] A woman in...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- At what point did Judaism officially start to endorse/enforce monogamy?
- “More than 20,000 Christians have signed a petition calling for the cancellation of Good Omens, the television series adapted from Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman’s 1990 fantasy novel – unfortunately addressing their petition to Netflix when the series is made by Amazon Prime”
- For those of you planning on not voting if someone you don't agree with wins the Democratic primary. We need every vote for sanity
- 20,000 Christians petition Netflix to cancel Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman's Good Omens series, not realising it's made by Amazon.
- Ex-Scientologist sues church and its leader alleging abuse, human trafficking
- Bastion of Anti-Vaccine Fervor: Progressive Waldorf Schools - The New York Times
- Now who's the bigger killer?
- Debunk This: Dragon fossils
- 100 days of silence: How Trump may have damaged the role of White House press secretary for good
- Cracker Barrel bans an anti-gay pastor from holding an event in one of its stores