I am very very tempted to fire up another MC server and host an honest Christian themed amusement...Read More
Very disturbing statistics from the Child Evangelism Fellowship on their efforts to force indoctrination on unprepared minds. … it had shared the gospel of Jesus Christ through their teaching ministries with 19,914,335...Read More
The Chino Valley Unified School District Board of Education is apparently infiltrated by members of the Calvary Chapel mega-church. From the article: Three of the five school board members worship at the evangelical church on...Read More
The disgusting lengths that Creationists will go to indoctrinate unprepared minds and poison them with this nonsense is nauseating. While looking up some information for a new page, I stumbled upon an AnswersInGenesis.org...Read More
This is just plain disgusting. Tomas Wieczorek decided to exorcise the demons and cram God into 1000 children on a three day camp where “young people explore God and devote themselves to spiritual renewal through...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- Why are there duplicates in this family tree ?
- dale gribble king of the hill (repost)
- If the soul is something apart from the physical body then why do substances like alcohol, which are physical and go into our blood, affect also our conscience and perception?
- Dr. Clinton Richard Dawkins: I don’t know about you, but I’m becoming heartily sick of being told the obvious nonsense that “myths” are just as valid an approach to the truth as science, just different. No they aren’t. If there were a better way of getting to the truth, science would adopt it.
- I was Christian because I only feared hell. When I found out the truth, I became an agnostic atheist.
- DarkMatter2525 - The Greater Insult
- Christianity causes people so much unnecessary shame
- Debunk This: Children who remember their past lives.
- Here is another nugget of financial advice from 'Prophet' Joshua Holmes(He's a public figure of sorts and a protege of Mike Murdock)
- Nearly half of Republicans believe between 3 million and 5 million people voted illegally in the last US presidential election ("only" 25% of Democrats believe this)