I am very very tempted to fire up another MC server and host an honest Christian themed amusement...Read More
Very disturbing statistics from the Child Evangelism Fellowship on their efforts to force indoctrination on unprepared minds. … it had shared the gospel of Jesus Christ through their teaching ministries with...Read More
The Chino Valley Unified School District Board of Education is apparently infiltrated by members of the Calvary Chapel mega-church. From the article: Three of the five school board members worship at the evangelical church on...Read More
The disgusting lengths that Creationists will go to indoctrinate unprepared minds and poison them with this nonsense is nauseating. While looking up some information for a new page, I stumbled upon an AnswersInGenesis.org...Read More
This is just plain disgusting. Tomas Wieczorek decided to exorcise the demons and cram God into 1000 children on a three day camp where “young people explore God and devote themselves to spiritual renewal through...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- What happens when we die?
- Plato's Error? || Philosophers & Cognitive Errors
- Former employee sues Dave Ramsey’s company for alleged religious discrimination, ‘cult-like’ atmosphere | The lawsuit claims employees have to submit to Ramsey as a spiritual leader and agree with his views on COVID-19, with no questions allowed.
- Fauci: Republican vaccine deniers are hurting efforts to lift Covid restrictions
- Sorry, I gotta work
- Alex Jones’s Podcasting Hecklers Face Their Foil’s Downward Slide: Dan Friesen and Jordan Holmes turned their Infowars-skewering podcast into a business. In the post-Trump era, they’re documenting Mr. Jones’s reckoning
- Sitting in Sunday Service absolutely pissed right now
- Mental Gymnastics at it's finest!
- Prayer is ineffective, harmful and makes God look bad.
- How the Serpent Became Satan: "The noun satan, Hebrew for “adversary” or “accuser,” occurs nine times in the Hebrew Bible: five times to describe a human military, political or legal opponent, and four times with reference to a divine being."