I happened upon Eltotitoful’s Money News YouTube channel earlier this week and was amused see that every single video on this channel was focused on the U.S. Dollar (certainly and guaranteed) crashing on September 27, 2016. Conspiracy clowns have been promoting the economic collapse of the United States for a very long time. I remember reading Peter Schiff’s book “Bankruptcy 1995” in the early 90s and the gnawing dread it induced. Did those predictions of armageddon happen? Nope. The authors merely changed the numbers a bit, claimed various hindsight ‘proofs’, then created new prediction dates of the collapse, and...Read More
Month: September 2016
Facebook Page Feed
- what are people here
- Judge Judah: Did ancient Egyptians use electricity?
- Great question to ask relatives at Thanksgiving to see if they are full of shit...
- Matthew 10:37, I really don't get it
- The Shocking Math of the Republican Tax Plan
- "Lost" Atheist Experience #297 with Ashley Perrien, Keryn Glasser, and A...
- When your regular conspiracy nut reads some Sov Citizen ideas
- Classical Hebrew: All 660 Verbal Nouns
- Spider-man has become a Science Editor. A few tips on skepticism and how journalist fail at reporting science.
- The Gay/Trans Mafia is forcing this totally hypothetical law down my throat!