What happens to a psychic when they lose their super powers? How can you tell when it happens? Self-proclaimed Quantum™ psychic and anti-vaxxer Pam Ragland’s recent post gives some insight. Missing Person On June 13th, 2016, Leonard Duguay from Silverado Canyon went missing. The Orange County Register posted the story by June 21st to spread the information to help the search effort. Pam Ragland shared the sheriff’s department missing person post to her FB followers the next day. Psychics love missing person stories. They love the media attention and crave giving false comfort to vulnerable people in their most...Read More
Month: August 2016
Facebook Page Feed
- Apple's diversity chief out after outcry
- "Does God exist" is the wrong question, a better question is "is the fundamental reality more like a person, or more like a thing"
- Dan Carlin narrating a documentary he didn't narrate
- Televangelist Jim Bakker threatens viewers’ grandkids with eternal damnation unless they buy his pancake mix
- The Gun Control Legislation That Even Republicans Like. Bipartisan support is still no guarantee that a bill to strengthen the federal background check system will pass.
- Should this passage be translated as "Lilith" or "night creature" or "screech owl" or something else? What is the consensus?
- Texas truck driver with "Fuck Trump and fuck you if you voted for him" sticker on their window, is arrested on unrelated charge. "We're exercising our freedom of speech" the couple says.
- Today a group of Christians threatened to kill me
- ‘Planet Nibiru’ expected to trigger apocalypse this Sunday warns Christian numerologist — once again
- what are people here