What happens to a psychic when they lose their super powers? How can you tell when it happens? Self-proclaimed Quantum™ psychic and anti-vaxxer Pam Ragland’s recent post gives some insight. Missing Person On June 13th, 2016, Leonard Duguay from Silverado Canyon went missing. The Orange County Register posted the story by June 21st to spread the information to help the search effort. Pam Ragland shared the sheriff’s department missing person post to her FB followers the next day. Psychics love missing person stories. They love the media attention and crave giving false comfort to vulnerable people in their most...Read More
Month: August 2016
Facebook Page Feed
- There is strong evidence that Paul refers to Jesus's brother, James, in the Pauline epistles. What do you guys make of this evidence? Where do you stand on this question, which is interesting in itself, regardless of the historicity-question?
- "JACKED FOR JESUS" [Funhaus]
- Is god falsifiable?
- Trump flip flops on weed!
- The R/Con Mean Girls Club assembles to make sure IronPathologist knows he can't sit with them at lunch
- What is happening in Genesis 36?
- Do you think this song hits home with you in regards of atheism?
- In the US, even if you have property, you don’t own doodly squat.(crossposted from r/crazystupidpinterest)
- Psychic paid $3.5 million by elderly woman for exorcisms gets prison for evading US taxes
- "I disagree with @jordanbpeterson on many important points, but he is well worth engaging with an open mind. This was a nearly terminal case of close-mindedness."