The WTF meter really spiked when I noticed this church sign. I could only make out the first two lines, which was really confusing and a little out of place for the typical ‘you will love our god or he will torture you for eternity’ nonsense. I was genuinely curious and even seriously considered visiting this church to see if they were having a discussion, sermon, or talk about Chaos Theory. Chaos In A Nutshell Here is a quick overview of Chaos Theory and what it involves. Edward Lorenz, the pioneer of Chaos Theory, summarized it as: When the...Read More
Month: April 2016
Facebook Page Feed
- Apple's diversity chief out after outcry
- "Does God exist" is the wrong question, a better question is "is the fundamental reality more like a person, or more like a thing"
- Dan Carlin narrating a documentary he didn't narrate
- Televangelist Jim Bakker threatens viewers’ grandkids with eternal damnation unless they buy his pancake mix
- The Gun Control Legislation That Even Republicans Like. Bipartisan support is still no guarantee that a bill to strengthen the federal background check system will pass.
- Should this passage be translated as "Lilith" or "night creature" or "screech owl" or something else? What is the consensus?
- Texas truck driver with "Fuck Trump and fuck you if you voted for him" sticker on their window, is arrested on unrelated charge. "We're exercising our freedom of speech" the couple says.
- Today a group of Christians threatened to kill me
- ‘Planet Nibiru’ expected to trigger apocalypse this Sunday warns Christian numerologist — once again
- what are people here