The WTF meter really spiked when I noticed this church sign. I could only make out the first two lines, which was really confusing and a little out of place for the typical ‘you will love our god or he will torture you for eternity’ nonsense. I was genuinely curious and even seriously considered visiting this church to see if they were having a discussion, sermon, or talk about Chaos Theory. Chaos In A Nutshell Here is a quick overview of Chaos Theory and what it involves. Edward Lorenz, the pioneer of Chaos Theory, summarized it as: When the...Read More
Month: April 2016
Facebook Page Feed
- There is strong evidence that Paul refers to Jesus's brother, James, in the Pauline epistles. What do you guys make of this evidence? Where do you stand on this question, which is interesting in itself, regardless of the historicity-question?
- "JACKED FOR JESUS" [Funhaus]
- Is god falsifiable?
- Trump flip flops on weed!
- The R/Con Mean Girls Club assembles to make sure IronPathologist knows he can't sit with them at lunch
- What is happening in Genesis 36?
- Do you think this song hits home with you in regards of atheism?
- In the US, even if you have property, you don’t own doodly squat.(crossposted from r/crazystupidpinterest)
- Psychic paid $3.5 million by elderly woman for exorcisms gets prison for evading US taxes
- "I disagree with @jordanbpeterson on many important points, but he is well worth engaging with an open mind. This was a nearly terminal case of close-mindedness."