The WTF meter really spiked when I noticed this church sign. I could only make out the first two lines, which was really confusing and a little out of place for the typical ‘you will love our god or he will torture you for eternity’ nonsense. I was genuinely curious and even seriously considered visiting this church to see if they were having a discussion, sermon, or talk about Chaos Theory. Chaos In A Nutshell Here is a quick overview of Chaos Theory and what it involves. Edward Lorenz, the pioneer of Chaos Theory, summarized it as: When the...Read More
Month: April 2016
Facebook Page Feed
- Shortest Scientist vs Creationist debate ever
- Almost two hours ago I came out to my mom as a non Christian...
- Christians not only make the claim that God exists, but take it one step further and posit that all other Gods of other religions are false.
- Durham traveling pastor in the U.S. illegally faces child-sex charges
- Robin Hanson’s Amazon Rant from #119
- Anyone Heard Anything About This? Whole Threads A Bit Odd.
- Pastor calls people who do not believe in tithing stupid and that those who do not tithe are punished by God
- Even when I was Christian I would have thought this was a bizarre thing to say.
- Preacher gets distracted during an altar call
- 'It is a death sentence': ICE to deport dad with incurable heart condition today