A good friend of mine shared a great article titled: An Open Letter to My Friends Who Support Donald Trump. I decided to add my own 2¢ comment in (what I considered) reasonable support of the author’s sentiments. It is stunning that some people refuse to heed the mistakes of the very recent past and those that want to take everyone back there. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=- The Japanese Internment camps were wrong. Segregation was wrong. Slavery was wrong. We fought wars amongst ourselves to rise above racism and hatred. In WWII more than 60 million people died worldwide. Why? Because...Read More
Month: March 2016
Facebook Page Feed
- Was an ancient map with Egypt's historical borders from the time of Joseph ever found or recorded?
- DarkMatter2525 - The One True Moral Compass
- Born in the US? You are an indentured servant
- MLK was a liberal, or a commie, or a democratic socialist, maybe a conservative classical liberal, whatever. The important thing is that he united and inspired people... Have you seen this drawing of Pelosi tho?
- Growing Up In A Sheltered Christian Household Starter Pack
- What is your take on gnostic atheism?
- “Satan entices your flesh with evil desires,” Gay couple sues printing company over homophobic wedding pamphlets
- Can you test and observe god?
- Chabby gets called out
- 21 states sue to keep net neutrality as Senate Democrats reach 50 votes