A good friend of mine shared a great article titled: An Open Letter to My Friends Who Support Donald Trump. I decided to add my own 2¢ comment in (what I considered) reasonable support of the author’s sentiments. It is stunning that some people refuse to heed the mistakes of the very recent past and those that want to take everyone back there. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=- The Japanese Internment camps were wrong. Segregation was wrong. Slavery was wrong. We fought wars amongst ourselves to rise above racism and hatred. In WWII more than 60 million people died worldwide. Why? Because...Read More
Month: March 2016
Facebook Page Feed
- Apple's diversity chief out after outcry
- "Does God exist" is the wrong question, a better question is "is the fundamental reality more like a person, or more like a thing"
- Dan Carlin narrating a documentary he didn't narrate
- Televangelist Jim Bakker threatens viewers’ grandkids with eternal damnation unless they buy his pancake mix
- The Gun Control Legislation That Even Republicans Like. Bipartisan support is still no guarantee that a bill to strengthen the federal background check system will pass.
- Should this passage be translated as "Lilith" or "night creature" or "screech owl" or something else? What is the consensus?
- Texas truck driver with "Fuck Trump and fuck you if you voted for him" sticker on their window, is arrested on unrelated charge. "We're exercising our freedom of speech" the couple says.
- Today a group of Christians threatened to kill me
- ‘Planet Nibiru’ expected to trigger apocalypse this Sunday warns Christian numerologist — once again
- what are people here