Freedom! (to enslave your mind) I would think that this type of “chains and freedom” analogy is extremely poor taste in the south since Christianity was a “huge stamp of approval” for justifying slavery in America. Christian amnesia strikes again....Read More
Month: January 2016
Jan 19, 2016 | surviving jesusland
God’s Plan (condensed version): When you are born God auto-magically flags you as an evil sinner because a naked woman, created from a man’s rib, ate an apple from a magical tree because she listened to a talking snake. The good news is that you can live forever but only if you symbolically eat God’s flesh and telepathically tell God that you accept him as your master. You must unconditionally love, never question, and constantly live in fear of this jealous God for your entire life, begging for forgiveness from the evil that God himself put in you in the first place....Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- My youth pastor is doing an apologetics program and he said something that made me laugh so hard
- Yossoff attacks a war veteran for suggesting he doesn't care about people exercising their right to protest...
- In light of recent events
- Here's a way to combat SovCitz. If they are filming to post YouTube ...
- Everytime I see America talk about their flag it begins to sound like a religion.
- I haven't yet heard a good counter to this rebuttal of the fine tuning argument.
- Science-denier Trump surprised by super-hurricanes predicted by science
- Why does it feel like people on the internet have serious problems with reading comprehension or basic logic?
- Fox host: NFL players must stand for anthem because this is ‘least racist country in history of humankind’
- What is the theory on how the author of Book of Revelation associated correlated the Greek word for "beast" (θηρίον) written in Hebrew gematria with Nero's name in Greek form (Neron Caesar)?