Freedom! (to enslave your mind) I would think that this type of “chains and freedom” analogy is extremely poor taste in the south since Christianity was a “huge stamp of approval” for justifying slavery in America. Christian amnesia strikes again....Read More
Month: January 2016
Jan 19, 2016 | surviving jesusland
God’s Plan (condensed version): When you are born God auto-magically flags you as an evil sinner because a naked woman, created from a man’s rib, ate an apple from a magical tree because she listened to a talking snake. The good news is that you can live forever but only if you symbolically eat God’s flesh and telepathically tell God that you accept him as your master. You must unconditionally love, never question, and constantly live in fear of this jealous God for your entire life, begging for forgiveness from the evil that God himself put in you in the first place....Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- Bring it on Keith, I'll answer your question!
- I can introduce any Atheist here to God if you are interested
- "IMMORTAL KOMBAT" [Funhaus plays Fight of Gods]
- Atheists, if the resurrection of Jesus hypothetically did happen, what historical evidence should we expect to find?
- “If you obey the mission statement and the rules then you'll be allowed to post, which you didn't. You broke rule 5 with your crack that this will turn into an echo chamber.”
- So my friend from the pacific was telling me that dropping the TPP was a bad idea, because the deals that were within the TPP ended up happening anyway for the worse.
- The word conveyance is omitted in dictionaries by the Powers that be.
- Debunk This: "Dead Emails"?
- This image is what it felt like to leave Xtianity (from /r/getmotivated)