While pumping gas on Sunday afternoon a wild evangelical appeared out of nowhere and proceeds to extend his hand offering me this ‘wonderful’ Bible tract. As he talks, I turn towards him and he obviously reads my shit design for the first time… then proceeds to slowly back away and take his Bible propaganda with him. If I wasn’t in such a rush to get to an engagement I would’ve liked to ask him about his ‘holy’ fairy tales but oh well. It was interesting how fast the thumpers demeanor changed and the hasty retreat upon seeing the simple word...Read More
Month: December 2015
Pam Ragland is legitimately surprised that there is such a thing as vaccines for canines in another shady fearmongering post, railing against the “madness” that never ends. The madness that Ragland rails against is Merck’s announcement of a Canine Influenza Vaccine, because anytime the word “vaccine” is used it is obviously evil and dangerous. H3N2 Canine Influenza Vaccine The PR Newswire link that Ragland shared goes to Merck’s announcement on a new vaccine to respond to the H3N2 canine influenza(wiki) outbreak. In response to the H3N2 canine influenza (CIV) outbreaks that impacted dogs in 24 states, Merck Animal Health (known as MSD Animal Health outside the United States and Canada) today announced the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has issued a conditional product license for a vaccine to protect against this newly identified strain of CIV. A few additional details from the release show what dogs and their owners could be facing. According to clinical studies by researchers at the University of Wisconsin, the CIV H3N2 may be shed for an extended period of time – up to 24 days, which is far longer than what is seen with CIV H3N8. As a result, the infection can spread quickly among social dogs in inner cities, doggie daycares, boarding facilities, dog parks, sporting and show events and any location where dogs commingle. “Based on experimental studies in Asia and the rate of...Read More
Dec 13, 2015 | hate
The Riverside County sheriff’s department announced the arrest a suspect of the Coachella mosque fire. Carl James Dial Jr., 23, of Palm Desert has been booked on several felony charges, including commission of a hate crime, three counts of arson, and second degree burglary. Update 3/1/2016 – Carl Dial has been sentenced to six months in prison after pleading guilty. [source] Social Media Insights Carl Dial’s public Facebook posts are a typical mix of heavy metal, gaming, and various other topics that you would expect to see on a twenty three year old’s timeline. However, a few...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- When her profile pic is "On Point"
- The timeline in which republicans hate the FBI and, by default, this means the Democrats love them
- KY Pastor Accused Of Child Molestation Commits Suicide
- You can swear on anything you can even swear on Captain America's shield
- #108 - Defending the Experts
- Cop shooter Argued changing his name meant he was not the "same person" who was convicted.
- Roy Moore spokesman embarrassingly unaware that swearing oath over a christian bible isn't required to be an elected official
- It absolutely blows my mind the amount of things people just accept without thought or question
- Does any book in the OT mention or imply that there was a Bronze Age Collapse and/or the Sea People?
- Christian school busywork