2,000 years of “Any Day Now”....Read More
Month: October 2015
This meme has been making the rounds since the school shooting in Oregon. The assertion that Barack Obama’s Department of Justice took a special interest in this particular case and intervened to negotiate a plea bargain for Dontray Mills seemed a little off so I ran a few searches to find more details. Almost all of the initial results were conservative, pro-gun, and nobama blog/twitter-vomit results that were just blind copy/paste rants from the original meme. As it turns out, Snopes recently posted a detailed article on Dontray Mills and that Obama’s Department of Justice did NOT negotiate a plea bargain to...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- When her profile pic is "On Point"
- The timeline in which republicans hate the FBI and, by default, this means the Democrats love them
- KY Pastor Accused Of Child Molestation Commits Suicide
- You can swear on anything you can even swear on Captain America's shield
- #108 - Defending the Experts
- Cop shooter Argued changing his name meant he was not the "same person" who was convicted.
- Roy Moore spokesman embarrassingly unaware that swearing oath over a christian bible isn't required to be an elected official
- It absolutely blows my mind the amount of things people just accept without thought or question
- Does any book in the OT mention or imply that there was a Bronze Age Collapse and/or the Sea People?
- Christian school busywork