2,000 years of “Any Day Now”....Read More
Month: October 2015
This meme has been making the rounds since the school shooting in Oregon. The assertion that Barack Obama’s Department of Justice took a special interest in this particular case and intervened to negotiate a plea bargain for Dontray Mills seemed a little off so I ran a few searches to find more details. Almost all of the initial results were conservative, pro-gun, and nobama blog/twitter-vomit results that were just blind copy/paste rants from the original meme. As it turns out, Snopes recently posted a detailed article on Dontray Mills and that Obama’s Department of Justice did NOT negotiate a plea bargain to...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- I'm exercising my inherent common law right as a flesh and blood human being to have a Playstation 4
- After 8 years I still keep coming back to this video: If religions were real.
- Re: Scott Adams.
- Alt-Right Turns Against 'Unite the Right' Organizer Jason Kessler, Labels Him 'Soros/Deep State Plant'
- How did additions and redactions take place?
- Why wouldn't God with it's unlimited love and mercy at least help a children from suffering a horrible death?
- Pastor arraigned after allegedly duping church members of N1.7m
- I know The_Donald is low hanging fruit, but this is the entire Trump movement embodied in one perfect moment
- Fearing the void
- Oh boy...