The ridiculous drama surrounding Kim Davis is expected to peak today as she and her staff are due in court to answer for Davis’ refusals to execute the lawful duties of her office. Update: Judge threw her in jail for contempt. Update 2: Five of Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis’ deputy clerks have said they are willing to issue marriage licenses. Judge David Bunning said that would purge the contempt charge against Davis. [link] Update 3: Kim Davis refuses to grant authority for deputy clerks. She will spend the night in jail and judge will not lift contempt order. [link]...Read More
Month: September 2015
Facebook Page Feed
- Apple's diversity chief out after outcry
- "Does God exist" is the wrong question, a better question is "is the fundamental reality more like a person, or more like a thing"
- Dan Carlin narrating a documentary he didn't narrate
- Televangelist Jim Bakker threatens viewers’ grandkids with eternal damnation unless they buy his pancake mix
- The Gun Control Legislation That Even Republicans Like. Bipartisan support is still no guarantee that a bill to strengthen the federal background check system will pass.
- Should this passage be translated as "Lilith" or "night creature" or "screech owl" or something else? What is the consensus?
- Texas truck driver with "Fuck Trump and fuck you if you voted for him" sticker on their window, is arrested on unrelated charge. "We're exercising our freedom of speech" the couple says.
- Today a group of Christians threatened to kill me
- ‘Planet Nibiru’ expected to trigger apocalypse this Sunday warns Christian numerologist — once again
- what are people here