Month: August 2015
Not only do many inhabitants of Georgia feel the need to build a church every 100 yards, brainwash school children with indoctrination via The Good News Club, and leave religious propaganda scattered from here to the Atlantic ocean…. some go a little further to convince themselves (and anyone driving past) that their invisible sky-daddy’s rules are very very important… or...Read More
Self described quantum psychic and anti-vaxxer Pam Ragland never misses an opportunity to make distortions or outright ludicrous claims for shameless self-promotion. The passing of Frances Oldham Kelsey on August 7th, 2015 will not be the exception. Pam Ragland posted her insights own quick thoughts on an article posted at the New York Times. Dr. Frances Kelsey The article is very focused on the specific birth defects caused by thalidomide in thousands of babies in Europe, Britain, Canada, and the Middle East. Despite pressure from Merrill, Dr. Kelsey persisted in requesting additional information and insisted on full testing prior to approval, which resulted in avoiding widespread birth deformities… AND being instrumental in the rise of modern laws regulating pharmaceuticals. The only people that are concerned about SB277 (which already passed and signed by Governor Brown) are anti-vaxxers that have zero understanding of science, public health, or herd immunity. Reasonable people and lawmakers essentially demanded mandatory vaccinations (with exemptions for valid medical reasons) after the early 2015 measles and whooping cough outbreaks in California. “… when yet another study has just linked Autism to vaccines.” As with all of Pam Ragland’s “Vaccines Cause Autism!” proclamations, she provides zero source or link to a legitimate peer reviewed study that links autism to vaccines. Any Google News search for the last month only shows shady conspiracy websites that fall over themselves praising Andrew Wakefield,...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- When her profile pic is "On Point"
- The timeline in which republicans hate the FBI and, by default, this means the Democrats love them
- KY Pastor Accused Of Child Molestation Commits Suicide
- You can swear on anything you can even swear on Captain America's shield
- #108 - Defending the Experts
- Cop shooter Argued changing his name meant he was not the "same person" who was convicted.
- Roy Moore spokesman embarrassingly unaware that swearing oath over a christian bible isn't required to be an elected official
- It absolutely blows my mind the amount of things people just accept without thought or question
- Does any book in the OT mention or imply that there was a Bronze Age Collapse and/or the Sea People?
- Christian school busywork