A beautiful glimpse at a possible future for humanity, if we ever get around to ditching ancient superstitions and insane hatreds. Narrated by Carl Sagan. This is one of my top reasons for being “that” angry atheist. As a species we could be focusing our resources and lives to protecting this world, colonizing the solar system, and eventually exploring other systems in galaxy. What do we have instead? Religious zealots and pandering politicians that are absolutely determined to take us all back to the Dark...Read More
Month: July 2015
It never takes very long for vile opportunists to take advantage of a tragic event for their own narcissistic attention and the death of Cecil the Lion is no different. Soon after the news of the murder of Cecil the Lion at the hands of cowardly poacher (aka human garbage) Walter James Palmer, enter Karen Anderson, a self-described “animal communicator”. Necro-Dr. Doolittle Anderson posted to Facebook that she has spoken to Cecil the Lion from the afterlife and posted his message online for all to see. The Message Here is Karen’s Cecil’s message: “Let not the actions of these few men...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- From the FAQ, on the "first way"
- This coloring activity is aimed at JW kids and teaches them to give whatever money their parents give them to the JW organization(XP'd from r/exjw)
- NYT Opinion piece written by Sam and Paul Bloom
- Waffle House shooter has trump hat. Backpedal NOW!
- How academically sound is John Allegro’s book The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross?
- "Daddy, do you believe in god," or how my believing wife had my back when I needed it.
- GQ magazine puts Bible on list of 20 classic books not worth reading
- Turns Out Hannity Has a Secret Real Estate Empire, With Ties to Trump Admin
- ‘The Mail on Sunday’ admits publishing more fake news about climate change
- Camus, Suicide, and Imagining Sisyphus Happy