A beautiful glimpse at a possible future for humanity, if we ever get around to ditching ancient superstitions and insane hatreds. Narrated by Carl Sagan. This is one of my top reasons for being “that” angry atheist. As a species we could be focusing our resources and lives to protecting this world, colonizing the solar system, and eventually exploring other systems in galaxy. What do we have instead? Religious zealots and pandering politicians that are absolutely determined to take us all back to the Dark...Read More
Month: July 2015
It never takes very long for vile opportunists to take advantage of a tragic event for their own narcissistic attention and the death of Cecil the Lion is no different. Soon after the news of the murder of Cecil the Lion at the hands of cowardly poacher (aka human garbage) Walter James Palmer, enter Karen Anderson, a self-described “animal communicator”. Necro-Dr. Doolittle Anderson posted to Facebook that she has spoken to Cecil the Lion from the afterlife and posted his message online for all to see. The Message Here is Karen’s Cecil’s message: “Let not the actions of these few men...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- My youth pastor is doing an apologetics program and he said something that made me laugh so hard
- Yossoff attacks a war veteran for suggesting he doesn't care about people exercising their right to protest...
- In light of recent events
- Here's a way to combat SovCitz. If they are filming to post YouTube ...
- Everytime I see America talk about their flag it begins to sound like a religion.
- I haven't yet heard a good counter to this rebuttal of the fine tuning argument.
- Science-denier Trump surprised by super-hurricanes predicted by science
- Why does it feel like people on the internet have serious problems with reading comprehension or basic logic?
- Fox host: NFL players must stand for anthem because this is ‘least racist country in history of humankind’
- What is the theory on how the author of Book of Revelation associated correlated the Greek word for "beast" (θηρίον) written in Hebrew gematria with Nero's name in Greek form (Neron Caesar)?