A beautiful glimpse at a possible future for humanity, if we ever get around to ditching ancient superstitions and insane hatreds. Narrated by Carl Sagan. This is one of my top reasons for being “that” angry atheist. As a species we could be focusing our resources and lives to protecting this world, colonizing the solar system, and eventually exploring other systems in galaxy. What do we have instead? Religious zealots and pandering politicians that are absolutely determined to take us all back to the Dark...Read More
Month: July 2015
It never takes very long for vile opportunists to take advantage of a tragic event for their own narcissistic attention and the death of Cecil the Lion is no different. Soon after the news of the murder of Cecil the Lion at the hands of cowardly poacher (aka human garbage) Walter James Palmer, enter Karen Anderson, a self-described “animal communicator”. Necro-Dr. Doolittle Anderson posted to Facebook that she has spoken to Cecil the Lion from the afterlife and posted his message online for all to see. The Message Here is Karen’s Cecil’s message: “Let not the actions of these few men...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- Bring it on Keith, I'll answer your question!
- I can introduce any Atheist here to God if you are interested
- "IMMORTAL KOMBAT" [Funhaus plays Fight of Gods]
- Atheists, if the resurrection of Jesus hypothetically did happen, what historical evidence should we expect to find?
- “If you obey the mission statement and the rules then you'll be allowed to post, which you didn't. You broke rule 5 with your crack that this will turn into an echo chamber.”
- So my friend from the pacific was telling me that dropping the TPP was a bad idea, because the deals that were within the TPP ended up happening anyway for the worse.
- The word conveyance is omitted in dictionaries by the Powers that be.
- Debunk This: "Dead Emails"?
- This image is what it felt like to leave Xtianity (from /r/getmotivated)