When psychic Pam Ragland isn’t speaking to a dead child or embroiled in legal issues with banking institutions, she rallies the ignorant to her tiny banner of anti-vaccination beliefs. Since the recent Measles outbreak peaked in California, lawmakers have had enough and are pushing ahead with legislation (California SB-277) to remove personal and religious beliefs as exemptions from children being vaccinated. Pam Ragland again seeks to gain some form of attention to her store cause and has launched her own petition to “Stop Trying to Force Vaccines“! Stop Trying to Force Herd Immunity Since Ragland insists on...Read More
Month: June 2015
There are many variations of the popular “COEXIST” bumper stickers out there. There is even one critical of Islam. I could not find one critical of Christianity though… so I made a few examples for “honest” Christians to be proud of their religion and beliefs.</s> The Duggar Family Special! Blank – Make Your Own! 😀 ...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- what are people here
- Judge Judah: Did ancient Egyptians use electricity?
- Great question to ask relatives at Thanksgiving to see if they are full of shit...
- Matthew 10:37, I really don't get it
- The Shocking Math of the Republican Tax Plan
- "Lost" Atheist Experience #297 with Ashley Perrien, Keryn Glasser, and A...
- When your regular conspiracy nut reads some Sov Citizen ideas
- Classical Hebrew: All 660 Verbal Nouns
- Spider-man has become a Science Editor. A few tips on skepticism and how journalist fail at reporting science.
- The Gay/Trans Mafia is forcing this totally hypothetical law down my throat!