This is hilarious on a few different levels. Psychic Pam Ragland shared this photo of Oklahoma “tornadoes” on her timeline. Wait a sec… those aren’t even tornadoes or a giant dragon with tendrils (obviously)… Behold! Mighty Cthulhu! The image is actually a piece of digital artwork called ‘Cthulhu Rising’ by Bulgarian artist Andrey Nazaro back in 2014. Even Snopes has a page detailing the origin of the image. Cthulhu is the creation of my favorite author H.P. Lovecraft. Some people will believe anything apparently. Even a self-described psychic that is unable to use her intuition (non-supernatural power) to discern the difference between tornadoes and the Great Old One, Cthulhu. Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn!!! ...Read More
Month: May 2015
Very disturbing statistics from the Child Evangelism Fellowship on their efforts to force indoctrination on unprepared minds. … it had shared the gospel of Jesus Christ through their teaching ministries with 19,914,335 children in the United States and around the world in 2014. This represents a 27.6% increase from the 15,612,330 children reached in 2013 and includes 6.7 million professions of faith by kids worldwide. Well funded, highly coordinated, and deliberate child abuse. Disgusting. Full article at Christian News Wire...Read More
Seriously? Every example he makes was done by the church and religious...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- Was an ancient map with Egypt's historical borders from the time of Joseph ever found or recorded?
- DarkMatter2525 - The One True Moral Compass
- Born in the US? You are an indentured servant
- MLK was a liberal, or a commie, or a democratic socialist, maybe a conservative classical liberal, whatever. The important thing is that he united and inspired people... Have you seen this drawing of Pelosi tho?
- Growing Up In A Sheltered Christian Household Starter Pack
- What is your take on gnostic atheism?
- “Satan entices your flesh with evil desires,” Gay couple sues printing company over homophobic wedding pamphlets
- Can you test and observe god?
- Chabby gets called out
- 21 states sue to keep net neutrality as Senate Democrats reach 50 votes