This is hilarious on a few different levels. Psychic Pam Ragland shared this photo of Oklahoma “tornadoes” on her timeline. Wait a sec… those aren’t even tornadoes or a giant dragon with tendrils (obviously)… Behold! Mighty Cthulhu! The image is actually a piece of digital artwork called ‘Cthulhu Rising’ by Bulgarian artist Andrey Nazaro back in 2014. Even Snopes has a page detailing the origin of the image. Cthulhu is the creation of my favorite author H.P. Lovecraft. Some people will believe anything apparently. Even a self-described psychic that is unable to use her intuition (non-supernatural power) to discern the difference between tornadoes and the Great Old One, Cthulhu. Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn!!! ...Read More
Month: May 2015
Very disturbing statistics from the Child Evangelism Fellowship on their efforts to force indoctrination on unprepared minds. … it had shared the gospel of Jesus Christ through their teaching ministries with 19,914,335 children in the United States and around the world in 2014. This represents a 27.6% increase from the 15,612,330 children reached in 2013 and includes 6.7 million professions of faith by kids worldwide. Well funded, highly coordinated, and deliberate child abuse. Disgusting. Full article at Christian News Wire...Read More
Seriously? Every example he makes was done by the church and religious...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- what are people here
- Judge Judah: Did ancient Egyptians use electricity?
- Great question to ask relatives at Thanksgiving to see if they are full of shit...
- Matthew 10:37, I really don't get it
- The Shocking Math of the Republican Tax Plan
- "Lost" Atheist Experience #297 with Ashley Perrien, Keryn Glasser, and A...
- When your regular conspiracy nut reads some Sov Citizen ideas
- Classical Hebrew: All 660 Verbal Nouns
- Spider-man has become a Science Editor. A few tips on skepticism and how journalist fail at reporting science.
- The Gay/Trans Mafia is forcing this totally hypothetical law down my throat!