This is hilarious on a few different levels. Psychic Pam Ragland shared this photo of Oklahoma “tornadoes” on her timeline. Wait a sec… those aren’t even tornadoes or a giant dragon with tendrils...Read More
Month: May 2015
Very disturbing statistics from the Child Evangelism Fellowship on their efforts to force indoctrination on unprepared minds. … it had shared the gospel of Jesus Christ through their teaching ministries with 19,914,335...Read More
Seriously? Every example he makes was done by the church and religious...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- Do any reconstructions of the historical Jesus take the Apocalypse of John into account?
- Eddie Izzard take on Noah's Ark
- If you oppose adultery, what's your justification for that position?
- The actual GOP policy on climate change seems to be "Sure, you can study it and yes, humans are responsible, just don't make any policy proposals based on your data"
- The Wright Stuff De-Kleined
- Debunk This: My weird experience
- A piece of this morning's sermon
- What are the best charity orgs for atheist and gay teens seeking help?
- Mod stickies article that proves (in the second paragraph) Trump's "deep state spy" is a lifelong Republican operative. Arcon doesn't read article.
- 'Roll up your sleeves': at a dark time for US unions, this woman sees hope