Ishaq Ibrahim was on trial on charges of armed bank robbery in June 2013. Ibrahim’s alleged accomplices James Byrd (convicted, facing thirty years) and Wesley Davis Jr. (pleaded guilty, sentenced to four to eight years in state prison) have already worked their way through the justice system. Mr. Ibrahim however decided to step up the crazy by claiming to be a sovereign citizen and that law enforcement has no jurisdiction over him during the trial. Here are a few of Ishaq’s sovereign gems: Accused the District Attorney of fraud when he was identified by “Ibrahim” in the arrest records....Read More
Month: January 2015
Just days after telling the world not to make fun of believers, terrorism apologist Pope Frances announces his intention to elevate Father Junipero Serra to sainthood. Father Serra was the 18th century Spanish Franciscan priest that founded nine of twenty one missions in California, which cemented Catholicism in the state. Pope John Paul II beatified Serra in 1988. What the California missions also accomplished was the near eradication of several Indian tribes. Hundreds of thousands of indigenous people populated what is now California. The mission system forced assimilation AND exposed thousands to foreign diseases, which wiped out whole villages. Indians that were baptized could not leave the mission compound without permission, subjected to forced labor (more slavery!), corporal punishment, and lived very short lives. The dark history of the California missions is always marginalized or outright dismissed by most Catholics. The public schools in California deliberately water down the harsh treatment of Native Americans. Noisy school field trips and building dioramas are pretty replacements to paint over the real history of the missions and the legacy of Father Junipero Serra. So once again… #fuckthepope [ via LA Times ] More reading: A Cross of Thorns (to be released February...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- What explanation best fits the facts surrounding Jesus' resurrection?
- The Bible just won't make any sense to ya
- YouTuber Van Balion shows us some of the “best” comments he’s received from FMOTL fools and SovCit bullshitters
- Invitation to Debate Atheism Live
- Always hated that "my way or the highway" mentality
- B.o.B has started a GoFundMe to prove the Earth is flat, Finally we can all see the TRUTH!
- No man knows the day and the hour, but.....
- Hyderabad's chief Sharia magistrate arrested in child bride ring
- Ben Shapiro: "If you're a smart person starting from the wrong principles, you can reason your way into virtually anything". Would love it if Sam explicitly raised this point with Ben in their upcoming podcast - maybe it would prompt Ben to reflect on his religious certitude.
- FAQ: This Sub Needs You!