Albeto Ramirez was finally sentenced to 45 years to life in prison for raping two women after luring them to motel rooms for “spiritual cleansings”. Original story: http://126.96.36.199/2014/04/spiritual-cleansing-rapist-on-trial/...Read More
Month: July 2014
As the grim anniversary of the death of Terry Smith approaches, Pam Ragland takes yet another opportunity to shamelessly exploit his murder for her own narcissistic attention. Here is the original Terry Smith story and Ragland’s unbelievable claims: Woman With ‘Visions’ Claims to Find Missing Boy This latest Facebook post goes beyond vile and disgusting. Almost a year ago using my intuition I found a missing boy Terry Smith in 2 hours, when hundreds of searchers had been looking 4 days. After careful review of the events surrounding Ragland’s involvement with the Terry Smith search, the ever changing details of her story, her previous attempts to insert herself into the media, and her own constant self-promotion… there really is little doubt that her claims are complete garbage and simply a disgusting tool to draw attention to her snake oil business endeavors. I was all over the media across the world. Yup. Because she immediately found as many journalists as she could and then blasted news of her alleged exploits across Twitter and Facebook. These are not the actions of a reluctant volunteer. Remember, the search for Terry Smith was NOT the first time (or the most recent psychic vision bomb) Ragland attempted to jump in front of the media during a search for missing persons. Here’s a hint, her “psychic abilities” didn’t find them either. … they...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- What explanation best fits the facts surrounding Jesus' resurrection?
- The Bible just won't make any sense to ya
- YouTuber Van Balion shows us some of the “best” comments he’s received from FMOTL fools and SovCit bullshitters
- Invitation to Debate Atheism Live
- Always hated that "my way or the highway" mentality
- B.o.B has started a GoFundMe to prove the Earth is flat, Finally we can all see the TRUTH!
- No man knows the day and the hour, but.....
- Hyderabad's chief Sharia magistrate arrested in child bride ring
- Ben Shapiro: "If you're a smart person starting from the wrong principles, you can reason your way into virtually anything". Would love it if Sam explicitly raised this point with Ben in their upcoming podcast - maybe it would prompt Ben to reflect on his religious certitude.
- FAQ: This Sub Needs You!