Month: June 2014
Quantum quackster Pam Ragland may have finally found a new scheme product line to aid her efforts to lighten the wallets of her oblivious followers. Since the business of making public psychic predictions has bombed out and the only source of attention apparently is her fight with the big banks, a new direction (not found anywhere else on this planet) must be promoted! In a recent FB post, Ragland now claims the ability to infuse clothing with her healing energy. In this case, her autistic son has trouble sleeping and after putting her “powerful healing in his shirt” he fell back asleep…. at midnight. Ragland of course realizes that this has HUGE implications for her bank account and invites her followers to share the news with anyone who has a child with autism, aspergers, or ADD/ADHD. So you can probably expect a whole marketing blitz from Ragland’s Quantum T-Shirt Co. soon! Healing energy clothing in a variety of colors, sizes, and adorned with narcissistic faux-spiritual nonsense. New t-shirt super powers could also include: Attract Money, Find Love, Success in Business, Cure Additions, etc. Or just a simple copy/paste from Ragland’s Quantum Thought Shifting claims. Sadly, there will always be people that buy into this type of woo-woo nonsense and could potentially put their children at risk by foregoing legitimate reality based sources of diagnosis...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- What explanation best fits the facts surrounding Jesus' resurrection?
- The Bible just won't make any sense to ya
- YouTuber Van Balion shows us some of the “best” comments he’s received from FMOTL fools and SovCit bullshitters
- Invitation to Debate Atheism Live
- Always hated that "my way or the highway" mentality
- B.o.B has started a GoFundMe to prove the Earth is flat, Finally we can all see the TRUTH!
- No man knows the day and the hour, but.....
- Hyderabad's chief Sharia magistrate arrested in child bride ring
- Ben Shapiro: "If you're a smart person starting from the wrong principles, you can reason your way into virtually anything". Would love it if Sam explicitly raised this point with Ben in their upcoming podcast - maybe it would prompt Ben to reflect on his religious certitude.
- FAQ: This Sub Needs You!