Month: June 2014
Quantum quackster Pam Ragland may have finally found a new scheme product line to aid her efforts to lighten the wallets of her oblivious followers. Since the business of making public psychic predictions has bombed out and the only source of attention apparently is her fight with the big banks, a new direction (not found anywhere else on this planet) must be promoted! In a recent FB post, Ragland now claims the ability to infuse clothing with her healing energy. In this case, her autistic son has trouble sleeping and after putting her “powerful healing in his shirt” he fell back asleep…. at midnight. Ragland of course realizes that this has HUGE implications for her bank account and invites her followers to share the news with anyone who has a child with autism, aspergers, or ADD/ADHD. So you can probably expect a whole marketing blitz from Ragland’s Quantum T-Shirt Co. soon! Healing energy clothing in a variety of colors, sizes, and adorned with narcissistic faux-spiritual nonsense. New t-shirt super powers could also include: Attract Money, Find Love, Success in Business, Cure Additions, etc. Or just a simple copy/paste from Ragland’s Quantum Thought Shifting claims. Sadly, there will always be people that buy into this type of woo-woo nonsense and could potentially put their children at risk by foregoing legitimate reality based sources of diagnosis...Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- Was an ancient map with Egypt's historical borders from the time of Joseph ever found or recorded?
- DarkMatter2525 - The One True Moral Compass
- Born in the US? You are an indentured servant
- MLK was a liberal, or a commie, or a democratic socialist, maybe a conservative classical liberal, whatever. The important thing is that he united and inspired people... Have you seen this drawing of Pelosi tho?
- Growing Up In A Sheltered Christian Household Starter Pack
- What is your take on gnostic atheism?
- “Satan entices your flesh with evil desires,” Gay couple sues printing company over homophobic wedding pamphlets
- Can you test and observe god?
- Chabby gets called out
- 21 states sue to keep net neutrality as Senate Democrats reach 50 votes