Pam Ragland has Refused the Randi Challenge for: . Ragland Refuses $1 Million Countup . Reasonable Expectations Soon after Pam Ragland began to make the rounds on every television and radio station that she could find to take credit for finding Terry Smith, many people began to take a careful look at the events and her claims. Several people began to call upon Ragland to take the Randi Challenge to prove her abilities and claim the $1 million dollar prize. Pam predictably(?) posted this insightful and typical (for psychics) response: Update In a recent article, Ragland again...Read More
Month: July 2013
Pam Ragland has been promoting her services and special abilities for several years on her blog. Here are a few of Pam Ragland’s more ridiculous blog absurdities and skeptical observations of her predictable nonsense. Update: Pam Ragland’s original blog is no longer online, but images of the posts are inserted below. Many of the pages are also archived on the WayBackMachine. Links will eventually be updated. . Stop Hurricane Ernesto August 28th, 2006 – Pam Ragland claims that everyone can collectively just “think” Hurricane Ernesto away. [source] According to Ragland, natural disasters come from “dark energy” and by imagining away the destructive energy, it can be transformed into random blessings for children and babies. Unfortunately for Ragland and others that share this type of view, natural disasters are just that, natural and their causes are solidly based in scientific reality, not vague “light vs dark” superstitions. Hurricane Ernesto developed by a tropical wave and responsible for at least 7 fatalities and over $500 million in damages. [source] Does Ragland ask or direct her readers to help the Red Cross or any other emergency response organization? Nope. Imagining away a hurricane from the other side of the country is much simpler than donating to an organization that is actually helping rebuild lives. . Eliminate Hurricane John September 4th, 2006 – Pam Ragland claims that everyone can now...Read More
The Freedom from Religion Foundation and the ACLU of Ohio announced that the public school district in Jackson, Ohio has agreed to permanently remove the portrait of Jesus that stood above the main entrance to the Jackson Middle School. The full details of the settlement will be released within the next 90 days....Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- Apple's diversity chief out after outcry
- "Does God exist" is the wrong question, a better question is "is the fundamental reality more like a person, or more like a thing"
- Dan Carlin narrating a documentary he didn't narrate
- Televangelist Jim Bakker threatens viewers’ grandkids with eternal damnation unless they buy his pancake mix
- The Gun Control Legislation That Even Republicans Like. Bipartisan support is still no guarantee that a bill to strengthen the federal background check system will pass.
- Should this passage be translated as "Lilith" or "night creature" or "screech owl" or something else? What is the consensus?
- Texas truck driver with "Fuck Trump and fuck you if you voted for him" sticker on their window, is arrested on unrelated charge. "We're exercising our freedom of speech" the couple says.
- Today a group of Christians threatened to kill me
- ‘Planet Nibiru’ expected to trigger apocalypse this Sunday warns Christian numerologist — once again
- what are people here