Pam Ragland has Refused the Randi Challenge for: . Ragland Refuses $1 Million Countup . Reasonable Expectations Soon after Pam Ragland began to make the rounds on every television and radio station that she could find to take credit for finding Terry Smith, many people began to take a careful look at the events and her claims. Several people began to call upon Ragland to take the Randi Challenge to prove her abilities and claim the $1 million dollar prize. Pam predictably(?) posted this insightful and typical (for psychics) response: Update In a recent article, Ragland again...Read More
Month: July 2013
Pam Ragland has been promoting her services and special abilities for several years on her blog. Here are a few of Pam Ragland’s more ridiculous blog absurdities and skeptical observations of her predictable nonsense. Update: Pam Ragland’s original blog is no longer online, but images of the posts are inserted below. Many of the pages are also archived on the WayBackMachine. Links will eventually be updated. . Stop Hurricane Ernesto August 28th, 2006 – Pam Ragland claims that everyone can collectively just “think” Hurricane Ernesto away. [source] According to Ragland, natural disasters come from “dark energy” and by imagining away the destructive energy, it can be transformed into random blessings for children and babies. Unfortunately for Ragland and others that share this type of view, natural disasters are just that, natural and their causes are solidly based in scientific reality, not vague “light vs dark” superstitions. Hurricane Ernesto developed by a tropical wave and responsible for at least 7 fatalities and over $500 million in damages. [source] Does Ragland ask or direct her readers to help the Red Cross or any other emergency response organization? Nope. Imagining away a hurricane from the other side of the country is much simpler than donating to an organization that is actually helping rebuild lives. . Eliminate Hurricane John September 4th, 2006 – Pam Ragland claims that everyone can now...Read More
The Freedom from Religion Foundation and the ACLU of Ohio announced that the public school district in Jackson, Ohio has agreed to permanently remove the portrait of Jesus that stood above the main entrance to the Jackson Middle School. The full details of the settlement will be released within the next 90 days....Read More
Facebook Page Feed
- There is strong evidence that Paul refers to Jesus's brother, James, in the Pauline epistles. What do you guys make of this evidence? Where do you stand on this question, which is interesting in itself, regardless of the historicity-question?
- "JACKED FOR JESUS" [Funhaus]
- Is god falsifiable?
- Trump flip flops on weed!
- The R/Con Mean Girls Club assembles to make sure IronPathologist knows he can't sit with them at lunch
- What is happening in Genesis 36?
- Do you think this song hits home with you in regards of atheism?
- In the US, even if you have property, you don’t own doodly squat.(crossposted from r/crazystupidpinterest)
- Psychic paid $3.5 million by elderly woman for exorcisms gets prison for evading US taxes
- "I disagree with @jordanbpeterson on many important points, but he is well worth engaging with an open mind. This was a nearly terminal case of close-mindedness."