NASA’s Chandra has detected a hot gas measured at 2.5 million kelvin, surrounding the Milky Way that is perhaps of equivalent mass to “60 billion suns.” via...Read More
Month: September 2012
Facebook Page Feed
- what are people here
- Judge Judah: Did ancient Egyptians use electricity?
- Great question to ask relatives at Thanksgiving to see if they are full of shit...
- Matthew 10:37, I really don't get it
- The Shocking Math of the Republican Tax Plan
- "Lost" Atheist Experience #297 with Ashley Perrien, Keryn Glasser, and A...
- When your regular conspiracy nut reads some Sov Citizen ideas
- Classical Hebrew: All 660 Verbal Nouns
- Spider-man has become a Science Editor. A few tips on skepticism and how journalist fail at reporting science.
- The Gay/Trans Mafia is forcing this totally hypothetical law down my throat!